Wednesday 18 February 2009

Meditation In the Temples of Egypt

I use meditation on my spiritual journeys through egypt, this is me at peace in a quiet corner of Dendara Temple
Meditation is one of the world’s oldest disciplines to connect the mind, body, and soul. However, to reach a transcendental state of mind, one must begin to learn the fundamentals of meditation. Meditation has many different interpretations based on what a person is seeking to gain through it.
First, you must clean your body for purification purposes. Next, go into a quiet, serene place, begin burning some incense. Then, sit in a comfortable position in which you’re relaxed; visualize that you’re near the waves of the oceans, listen to the birds fly over your head , continue to listen to the natural tones of the birds, wind, and feel the vibrations of the whales that are swimming in the ocean. One who prostrates, meditates, prays, and chants in tones will levitate. The Sufis say, "If human beings knew their own inner secrets, never would they look elsewhere for seeking happiness, peace and inner light." This answer is quite simple, look within oneself to find one’s true self. The voice you will hear is the real person that guides you through your meditations.



Meditate as many times as you need for relaxation.
You must learn to contemplate Supreme Peace, even when we have to face adversity, we must ponder eternally so that we don't let the disagreeable forces that come in many forms even the negative influence of the enemy within ourselves. Reflect on The Divine Self that lives within you and the many questions that you have will be answered by your Intuition. Love, Patience, and Humility is what we all need to do to become a peaceful person and a ruler of your lower nature.

I meditate every evening, and use meditation as part of my therapy for people that wish to join me as a spiritual tour guide on my travels through Egypt. Together we find a quiet area in the temples less frequented by too much tourist traffic, and together we connect to ourselves and the energies from within the temples.I not only meditate in the evening, I also meditate in the morning by inviting the spirits and thank them for this day...I also invite the Lords and Goddesses of Ancient Egypt of the 4 elements Air, earth, water and Fire.......and ask them for protection, guidance and help, and I ask my personal guides and the spirits, every evening I thank them for this day.

You can contact me - Caroline Dekker on neteroe@hotmail.com with any enquiries for my spiritual journeys to Egypt

I also have a website written in Dutch as I live in the Netherlands see http://www.caroline-dekker.nl/

No comments:

Post a Comment