Wednesday 18 February 2009

Osho Zen Tarot





The Osho Zen Tarot is based on the wisdom of Zen, a wisdom that reveals that events in the outer world simply reflect our own thoughts and feelings, even though we can sometimes be confused with those thoughts and feelings. The Osho Zen tarot helps us to turn our attention away from outside influences and helps us to find a new clarity of understanding about what is happening in our inner most heart. In a In a world of change and confusion, people can feel fear turmoil and need help to clarify the direction their life has taken.
By using my intuition, experience and knowledge, a tarot reading can assist you to find clarity and vision helping to relieve your insecurities and doubt
The Tarot is a very old and sophisticated divinatory system it embodies many ancient teachings
I started to work with my first deck of tarot in 1987, and I have been hooked to the symbolic language. I lay the cards for people to get things clear or just help them further on, the spirits and my intuition help. I also give courses in reading the Tarot.


I am a spiritual tour guide to egypt, and I use my Osho Zen cards along with meditation during trips with my guests to help offer them insight and clarify their thoughts


If you would like to know more about my spiritual journeys to Egypt please contact me at neteroe@hotmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment