Wednesday 18 February 2009

Spiritual Journey to Egypt


I followed my heart and it took me back to Egypt.
Egypt knows your soul,
you just need to 'remember' what you instinctively felt once before,
travel with me on a Spiritual journey of self discovery,
empowerment & healing to the mystical land of ancient Egypt

As a spiritual person I walk quietly through the Ancient temples of Egypt where I relax and meditate within the precincts of the sacred temples & tombs. It is here that I come alive with the powerful energies, the temple walls echo memories and energies that inspire my soul and consciousness and I would like to walk with you and pass my inspiration and gifts of well being on to you. To enter a sacred temple is a journey of the soul, a sacred place to know thyself.
My affinity with the spectacular temples and energies in Egypt led me to offering spiritual and meditative trips, where I specialize in body-orientated psychotherapy, energetic treatments also offering cleansing healing & massage to help open your channels to receive the energies. I also conduct courses to help develope your intuitive faculties with Osho Zen Tarot cards. In this photo I am with a guest inside the temple of Seti 1 at Abydos.
I INVITE YOU to experience 15 Days Spiritual Journey from LUXOR to ASWAN & ABU SIMBEL in which we will connect to the energies of Egypt ,release the Goddess within you & embrace the angels & heavenly guides.
I am also happy to present my programme in concunction with Iris meyer to assist HEALING & RELAXATION using the natural resources of the WESTERN DESERT OF EGYPT .Taken in the middle of the lush nature of Dakhla Oasis, this Bedouin Spa Adventure is an experience of a lifetime – loads of fun besides being really good for your health!
You can contact me personally for any help or enquiries by email at neteroe@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment